Monday, May 11, 2015

MMMay15' Week 1 Round Up

I'm back with the Roundup for Week 1! I've learned quite a few things so far. One of the things is that I dress much cuter now that I'm forced to find an outfit to revolve around one piece of clothing. lol  It's making me want to hurry up and finish some more garments so I can extend this challenge a bit lol. Anyway, I changed to format of the round up a little to make it more informative.

Oh! Follow me on Instagram!


Day 4
Scandal-inspired Cape (blogged)
RTW skirt & tank top

Day  5
Valentine High-waisted Pencil skirt (blogged)
self-drafted from tutorial
RTW tank top

Day 6
Two-piece Set-acular Crop (blogged)
RTW Blazer & High-waisted wide-legged pants

Day 7
Rose Dress (blogged)
RTW Cardigan

Day 8
Sewn Double (blogged)
RTW sports bra

Day 9
Pink Denim Jungle Jeans (blogged)
Hand-me-down bodysuit

Day 10
Electric Maxi (blogged)
Mom: self-drafted maxi from tutorial (unblogged)

If you want to see other people's makes on Instagram, check the official hashtag #mmmay15 or you can also see #mmm15 or #memademay15. Don't forget to check the flickr group as well!

Still working on these UFO's! That's all that's going on over here :-)
Are you guys still participating in Me-Made-May? How are those challenges going??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...