Sunday, May 3, 2015

MMMay'15 Week .5 Round Up

Hey! I have pulled out all of my me-makes / me-altered items out of the closet and drawers and have tried to start planning my outfits lol Like I mentioned in my pledge post, I'll be doing a weekly round up on Mondays so here is my first one.

[My pics are from Instagram so if you want to see the full pics and to follow along, follow me!]

Day 1
Shiny Leopard (blogged)
McCall's 6839
RTW pants

Day 2
Another Leaopard Vogue (blogged)
Vogue 1314
 Day 3
High-waist Pencil Skirt (blogged)
Self-drafted from tutorial
RTW blouse
If you want to see other people's makes on Instagram, check the official hashtag #mmmay15 or you can also see #mmm15 or #memademay15. Don't forget to check the flickr group as well!

I have a cardigan and a vest that needs hemming right now and that will add 2 more pieces to my arsenal. I also have 1 nettie that needs snaps and 2 more on the table to cut as well as 2 more cardigans to cut. I'm hoping this Friday, I can get a number of those things out of the way on my day off. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...