Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow me on Bloglovin'!

jnh5q3vetkb




I want to shout a huge thank you to anyone who has taken the time to read a post on my blog!
I knew I had a good idea on my hands, but I definitely didn't anticipate the amount of support and good feedback I've gotten!

It hasn't been a month yet and my blogs received about 850 views with only 6 posts!
Thank you, Thank you, and Thank You again!!

If you DO plan on continuing to follow my blog, I recommend you to follow me on Bloglovin'.
Bloglovin' is a blog reader.  It's set up kind of like Twitter or Instagram, but for blogs.

And NO, you do not have to have a blog to follow me on Bloglovin'.
Just make a free profile and you'll have access to not only my blog but a myriad of blogs that peak your interests that you would have never stumbled across otherwise.
Seriously, this site is amazing lol


So yea.... do that lol
You can click here or click the "follow me on bloglovin'" pic on the right panel of this blog.

And if you don't want to do that but still want to get notifications when I post,
you can subscribe/follow me by entering your email on the right side panel :-)


Thank you again for all of your support and feedback!! :-D

See you in the next post!
follow and stuff! *hair flip*


xoxo, Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...