Tuesday, December 27, 2022

My Favorite Gifts to Make

 Hello, Friends! Years ago, I used to surprise my friends who had just given birth with a handmade blanket in the theme of their newborn's room or something related to their name. Well, around 2019, it had been quite a while since someone had a baby, and then in 2020, I stopped sewing for almost a year. Of course in 2021 a number of "pandemic babies" were born, but basically, I forgot that's something I do lol One of my friends had to remind me and now I'm back on the wagon.


I get the fabric and binding for the blankets from JoAnn Fabrics. I use a fleece fabric for the back, a flannel fabric for the front, and then packaged blanket binding to hold it all together.




Although I consider myself a "selfish sewer", I don't mind making gifts for people (especially babies) when it's MY idea lol. If I thought of it, I'm excited to create it and a lot of love is going into it. 

Hopefully, these blankets will keep these new fresh babies warm and cozy for the rest of the winter! 

What are your favorite gifts to make people? Or are you against it completely??

Be back soon!

xoxo,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...