Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Last Big Pattern Haul for 2022 | Simplicity, McCall's & Know Me Patterns

 Hello, Friends! This really is my last blog post of the year. I am so excited about what is to come next year and I hope you are too! I've gotten a surge of creativity and excitement about sewing and content (and TRAVEL ;-)) so stay tuned for what I whip up lol

Today, I want to share my last pattern haul. It's full of Simplicity Patterns, McCall's Patterns and Know Me Patterns. Check out the vid and let me know if you have or want any of the patterns I've picked. And is there anything I NEED to pick up?? Let me know in the comments!


See you in the new year!

xoxo,

Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...