Friday, May 5, 2017

You like me! You really like me! | 30 Sewing Bloggers under 30

A couple of months ago, I received an email with the subject "Seams and Scissors would like to feature you...". In my head, I'm like ".... Me?! For what??"

I have this thing (complex maybe) where I feel like most people don't know who I am. And that's in regular life, so you can imagine how deep those feelings go for the interwebs. I'm always very surprise and completely honored when people tell me they see me and enjoy what I'm sharing in my tiny corner of the world wide web.

"Get on with it!", right? Sorry, tangent. Anyway, Ashley of allfreesewing.com had chosen to feature me as one of the 30 Best Sewing Bloggers under 30! What an honor and real excitement to know that so many young people REALLY enjoy this craft! I am happy to be named among quite a few faces that I know (Hey, Carmen!! Hi, Taylor!) and have my eyes opened to so much more talent!



You can check out the link of all the features here as well as the second part to the list where Ashley shared what we dubbed our favorite makes!

I can't end this post without saying how proud I am to represent the limited amount of melanin on the list. Representation matters. (and you can be mad :-P)

Hope you all check it out! If I can ever keep on schedule, I will be back soon lol

xoxo,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...