Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Todo por La Patria - Panama 2015

Hi friends :-) If you know me in real life (or follow me on instagram) you know that I went to Panama last month for a little more than a week. Last year I went for Carnaval but this year I decided to go for Independence day. It was awesome. There were Panamanian flags on every house and business and multi-day parades and constant news coverage on the history of Panama. 

I decided to do a photo dump on the 2 days of parades. Nov 3rd was spent watching the more traditional paraders. Schools, military, indigenous groups, and organizations. People dress up their children in traditional costumes and it's an all out good time. My mom even got interviewed by a tv personality LOL. 

The 4th was more about independent bands and their dancing, tricks, and fancy instruments. I only have evening pics for the independent bands but I had so much fun watching them. I want to join a band so bad! lol Enjoy!






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...