Friday, April 24, 2015

New Orleans 2015 !



In February I went to New Orleans with my friend Andre to see my favoritest band on the planet, Snarky Puppy. We got tickets to go to one of the live recording sessions of their new album and it JUST so happened to be the same weekend as Mardi Gras! How convenient, right? lol 

So we went up there the Tuesday before Mardi Gras and stayed til Saturday morning. It was quite a fulfilling trip and I had a great time with Andre too! We went to the Aquarium, rode on Algier's Ferry, went to Mardi Gras World and the Museum of Art's Scultpure Garden. The food was super good and I got to see a couple of parades as well. We saw a lot of live music and rode around on the streetcar... I don't have pics of EVERYTHING you'll get a good idea lol. Our hotel was a half a block from Bourbon St. so we did some exploring there too. Great experience!

Keep reading for the photo dump!







































































































As cool as NOLA was, the highlight of the trip was really the recording session! I felt so privileged to be there and witness the magic that Snarky Puppy makes. I can't wait for Family Dinner Vol.2 to drop! If you don't know who there are, go to youtube and get your life blessed lol. They're amazing.

I was practicing my photography on a number of these so let me know what you think. Most of these are with my Canon T3, some are with my Galaxy S5 and some are with an LG phone on a selfie stick lol. I think I'm going to do a post on photography soon so I can ask some questions of you guys and get some feedback.



See you soon, hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...