Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Germany meets Italy | Simplicity 8265

Ciao, my people! Hope you're doing well and welcome back! Today's project is another garment I made to wear during my Eurotrip. This one was for Milan, Italy!


I made the Simplicity 8265, View C, in a size 14.


This AMAZING textured knit was a purchase from my Eurotrip LAST year! I got this from the remnant bin at Stoff&Stil in Cologne, Germany. It's really thick and feels great on the skin. (You can see it and the other fabrics I bought in Germany in this blog post)


This was a pretty straightforward make being that it is just a tee. But I did make some changes:
  • I made it a high low hem, to mimic a RTW t-shirt that I have. I just lined the hem of the RTW top against this one and cut from there.

  • I also scooped the neckline out more to mimic the aforementioned RTW top.
  • I cut the sleeves at the lengthen/shorten line for a 3/4 sleeve effect.


I definitely love this cute top and will get PLENTY of wear out of it. Hopefully for years to come!


You like??

xoxo,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...