Saturday, January 14, 2017

The Telltale 30 before THIRTY

I've been wanting to make a "30 before 30" list for a while but I just kept forgetting. Now that I'm 26.5, I figured I better get to it if I want to be able to put down some big BUT tangible plans out there. I'm pretty sure I will be able to do most of them, I just want the list to keep me accountable. So let's get to it!

Travel
Adventures
  • Go camping
  • Take a hot air balloon ride
  • Outdoor rock climbing
  • Go sky diving
  • Visit a volcano
Everyday Life
  • Print out my travel pictures and put them in albums
  • Invest in stocks
  • Be Debt Free!
  • Grow something edible
  • Loc my hair
  • Buy a house
  • Host a major holiday at MY house
Sewing
  • Make a pair of shoes
Learn....
Miscellaneous
  • Get a tattoo
  • Become fluent in Spanish
  • Personal family goal (issa secret lol)
  • Do a split
  • See a show on Broadway


I'll be updating this post when I complete something, so check back periodically!

Do you have a list? What's on yours? Anything you can help me out with?! lol Let me know in the comments!

xoxo,
Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! :-D
I read each one and I do my best to respond to each of them personally :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...