Well not any unselfish ones anyway lol. I have a nice sized pile of of UFO's of projects that I was supposed to complete for other people. Some dating back to April. I know. smh. I have so many things that I want to make for myself but I feel really guilty about making yet ANOTHER selfish project when I have promised these things. I'm not gonna let it go down like that.
And since it IS the holiday season, this is a time of GIVING. I pledge to finish all of my unselfish UFO's by January 1st. I will sprinkle in some minuscule projects for myself (i.e. lining beanies, xmas dress) but most of my focus will be on others. So what do I have to do?
- The owl fabric and the blue fabric on the top left is for a baby blanket for a baby whose birthday was in August.
- The grey plastic bag contains some curtains that a lady at my church asked me to correct for her back in April. Mind you this is the same lady that GIFTED me my Brother machine (my main machine) so you can imagine how guilty I feel about delaying her small request.
- The black bedazzled thing is a pair of paints that my mom has asked my to fix the waistband on... Back in September
- The blue and patterned fabric are pieces of a dress that I made my mom for Mother's Day in May but didn't fit. I have been putting off fixing it ever since.
- ANNDD the See&Sew pattern is a tunic I was making for my mom for her birthday in October. It just needs hemming ... that's it. smh
So there you have it. That's where I'll be for the next couple of weeks. And maybe my mom will do some modeling for the blog lol I may also try to squeeze in a a jogger's waistband for my cousin. I took her measurment for that in July so.... yea. lol
Anyone else want to join me in getting those unselfish UFO's out the way before the new year starts?? Let me know... that I'm not alone lool
Be back soon :-*